Sunday, February 19, 2012

Get out your sunglasses...PAINT TIME!!!!




Hope you LOVE color, cause I sure do. The photo with the window in it is actually more the true color. The one with Richard painting is WAY off the mark. We are having so much fun picking out our colors. Well, I am!! Richard loves all the colors and pretty much chose the one for the kitchen (I gave him a few to pick from, lol), but he can pick things out fast...which means he does start getting impatient a bit when I change my mind at least a half dozen time...LOL. I just want them perfect. I have had a LOT of homes over the years and have always went with colors that were within the "normal" range...but, I intend to never move again and I've decided I want to do something happy, cheery, and TOTALLY DIFFERENT to anything I've ever done before.
The turquoise color is the laundry/mud room, which obviously is just off the kitchen. I LOVE this color. I'm going to have fun decorating in there with my antique washboards and such. So, we also painted the master bedroom, but I could not get a single picture with the paint looking anywhere near the actual color, so sorry you can't see it. It looks like a million of those little bright green tree frogs from the Amazon got in a fight in there. Its a nice bright , yet sorta soft green.
Sorry it took me so long to update but I'll be back again really soon this time because sometime this week you will be seeing LIME GREEN going up on the walls in the living room.

Till I write again...Love thy Earth!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell exactly what your orangy color is but I too decided to go with color. I found a pretty fall leaf with that orangish color that is so pretty. I took it into the paint shop and they were able to match it with their computers! Amazing isn't it.

    ReplyDelete