Monday, April 7, 2014

Feb. 12, 2014 Winter Storm on the Homestead

We got 7 inches! 
For those that don't see that as a big deal, well we don't get that much snow here hardly ever. It was very exciting. Our power was out for a few days but we stayed warm and toasty.

Welcome!!!

 My little house covered in snow.  

                                                                                                                                    






And that's our snow....
Until next time...Love thy Earth and all that's in it!!

5 comments:

  1. Snow, it is pretty but I just don't want to hear that word anymore as there is some talk of getting another one in a couple weeks. I don't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Stay warm!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a great site. I love Tn. My friends recently moved to Greenback, Tennessee and have started an Alpaca Ranch.

    ReplyDelete