Monday, April 16, 2012

New stuff at the homestead house!

The first 3 pictures are of our floor we have put down. Next on the agenda for them is the stain and clear coat. I love my floors!!! They only cost me 1/3 what hardwood would have cost me. YEAH!!



The cabinet will be going over our stove. I'll re post when I manage to get it painted. The vent hood will be mounted in it below the shelf part. I'm thinking this may end up turquoise in color with maybe the inside of it painted yellow. We'll see.














This is the colors in the grand kids room. One pic is the sherbert, green and blue....and of course the other picture is showing you the pink, green and blue...along with you can see a bit of the yellow that is in the hallway. No, I am not painting the door. I'm going to do a bit of sanding on it and then clear coat it.
Sorry it took so long for this post, but another one will be coming VERY soon. Till next time...Love Thy Earth!!

1 comment: