Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A great find!

I don't have a house yet, BUT I have a bathtub and toilet. I found and bought a cast iron bathtub off of Craigslist for $30 and got the antique toilet thrown in for FREE!
In response to a couple of comments..... About the trees, well I have five acres of about 7 yr. growth of pine forest...so its a LOT of trees.
Yes, I agree, I DEFINITELY need pictures. I'm working on that, but it takes money to buy a camera. Hang in there....I'll get it pretty soon I hope.
Till next time.....Love thy Earth!

4 comments:

  1. What else do you need? There is nothing like taking a bath in the open air on your own land while watching the sunset. Just build you a little deck to put your bathtub on and there you go. Now that's living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...thats all you need! Isn't CL great?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are smart..collect everything! Even if you don't use it you can barter it with your neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi- We rescued an antique double drainboard sink for the kitchen, an old clawfoot for the bath (although we still need to have it refinished)and a couple of old galvanized washtubs,one a double, for out place. Most of our furniture is old, mostly from family and passed down. I love the old stuff, so much character. Looks like you are well on your way to a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete